Earning the prestigious FIREC designation means becoming part of an elite class of international real estate industry leaders who transact business on a global basis.
The FIREC designation enables you to:
- Differentiate yourself from your colleagues
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Advance your expertise and industry knowledge
- Increase your earning potential
- Enhance your skills
- Effectively build your global business
To earn the FIREC designation, candidates must complete the following requirements:
- Complete Coursework
- Demonstrate qualifying experience
- Attend FIABCI International Events
Full details of requirements are outlined in the FIREC Guide
FIABCI Education Portal
FIABCI offers FIREC courses online through its FIABCI Education Portal
FIREC foundation courses, Global I and Global II are available online. These two eight-hour courses are required first steps towards earning your FIREC designation.
Global I presents an overview of economic, cultural and geographic issues impacting the practice of real estate in major countries and regions around the world. Globall II builds on the issues impacting real estate practice around the world, including the importance of an exit strategy.
Take the first step towards your FIREC designation and Enroll Today